Player Developer Basics: Generating Player Code
In this topic, you will learn how to generate player code that you can later use in player development.
- In Studio, open the PLAYERS module.
- Click the New Player button.
- Give the player and name then click Save.
- Open the MEDIA module.
- Click on a video to publish.
- In the player properties page click the Publish and Embed button, the from the dropdown select Web Player .
- For actual player, select the player just created.
- In the Copy Code section select the Advanced implementation.
- Set the following:
- Sizing: Fixed
- Aspect Ratio: Match your video
- Player Width: Desired width
- Lastly, copy the code.
Page last updated on 12 Apr 2022